Designation:India Sales Executive (3)
Job Description:Drive profitable sales growth and increase RIAN market share of services by engaging and executing Key Account Management for Key Strategic Customers
Roles and Responsibilities
• Build sales plan (including budget/forecast/plans) aligned to RIAN strategy to achieve growth and revenue targets.
• Institutionalize sales process by leveraging RIAN sales and engaging tools and regular monitoring.
• Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders for seamless execution of sales plans.
• Engage with the leadership team of top customers to market RIAN’s offerings/value propositions.
• Carry out presentations for large customers including and up to CXO level
• Revenue achievement
• Key Account Management and Customer Retention + Growth
• Inorganic business growth through new Solutions, offerings, and customers
• (X% of Sales).
• Succession planning (Develop at least 1 successor)
• Team building
• Business Acumen and Financial knowledge
• Driving Sales Efforts with sustained long-term efforts
• Opportunity Funnel and Sales Projections
• Executive Communication (CXOs/Top Mgmt)
• Interpersonal Relationships
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field
• 4 to 6 years’ B2B solution sales experience in the Language / Content Localization industry.
• Understands industry applications in various markets like Media, eLearning, BFSI and more.
• 2+ years in mid leadership sales position. Track record of superior performance metrics
• Excellent negotiation and sales skills. Value Selling skills essential.
• Strong decision-making abilities
• Understanding of market and industry domains is essential.
Industry Type: Language / Localization